Friday, December 23, 2011

I love Christmas Cards

Merry Christmas Everyone!

It's been a crazy couple of weeks leading up to Christmas.  I still have more to do tomorrow (Christmas Eve) than can possibly be completed.  But, I am determined to completely wear myself out in order to make things beautiful; cook delicious food; and fulfill as many of my children's Christmas wishes as I can.

I have really enjoyed going to the mailbox over the past few weeks.  I LOVE Christmas CARDS!!  I just enjoy seeing photos of friends and family and reading a bit of what everyone has been up to over this past year.

This post is probably too late to help you display your Christmas cards for this year, but there's always next year.

Here is our little Christmas card display.  It makes me smile whenever I pass by. 


































Have a Blessed Christmas as we take this time to celebrate the birth of our Lord.


1 click here to comment:

Michelle Paige

I love this! I'm copying you next year. This year my card display was too junky looking for my style. I really like how yours looks classy. Thanks for the idea.